Keeping your personal information secure is our priority. Personal information includes information in which you can be personally identified. This includes your name and address, your electronic mail address, telephone number, property you wish to sell address.
How We Use and Disclose Personal Information
– To contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions
– To contact you otherwise when necessary
– For the specific purpose for which it was volunteered
– To track our visitors’ use of the Site for improvement purposes
– To notify visitors about updates to the Site or services
– As required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities;
We use encryption technology to protect data transmitted on the Fast Cash Offer form. While our security measures are intended to protect your Personal Information, the complete security of any transmission over the public internet cannot be guaranteed.
We do not collect or maintain information at our Site from those we know are under 13, and we do not permit children under 13 years of age to become registered users of our Site.
Third-Party Web Sites
Our Site may offer links to other Web sites which may have information policies and practices different from ours. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of any third party Web sites.
Your provision of Personal Information through our website constitutes your consent that we may contact you by email to provide you information on selling your home.